Idaho Wedding Officiant services have been provided by Starlen Weddings for 14 years. We are now performing weddings in the greater Boise, Idaho area.
Roger Morgan is the only licensed wedding officiant for Starlen Weddings because he wants to keep it personal. He has enjoyed marrying couples in civil and non-denominational weddings, in all types of settings; from personal backyard weddings, churches, prison, city hall, beautiful ballrooms, outdoor wedding venues, resorts and country clubs. He is comfortable in all types of settings.
Your wedding ceremony is one of the most important aspects of your wedding. You want to have someone you feel comfortable with and someone that you will have the utmost confidence in. Your wedding ceremony will reflect who you are as a couple, as a family, and your future together. Please choose wisely, not based only on price. It is not one of the most glamorous parts of your wedding planning, but it is one of the most important decisions you will make for it.
Roger is available to meet with you so that you can see if he meets your definition of what you are looking for in your wedding officiant. He will also talk with you on the phone beforehand and if you would like to meet after that, you can schedule a date that is convenient for you. He usually meets couples at a local coffee shop close to your work or home location.
- Wedding Ceremony: He brings sample wedding ceremonies for you to look through and you can discuss how you envision your wedding ceremony. He has many wonderful ideas that you can incorporate into your wedding if you would like. You may already know exactly what you want and just need the right person to deliver it, and that is perfectly fine. Click to see the ceremony elements. After the first meeting most couples know if they want Roger to do their ceremony. If you want to decide later, you can email him and let him know. You can then send in a deposit to hold the wedding date and time.
- Wedding Rehearsals: Roger has excellent experience with rehearsals. It is a very important time to make sure everyone knows where their place is in the ceremony and how it all unfolds. Every ceremony is different and has unique elements. If they are gone over in an organized manner, it makes everything run smoother on the wedding day.
- Pricing: Roger’s prices range from $150 - $250. The price depends on the location, travel needs, and the elements that you want him to be involved in. Some couples have a very small wedding with 6 guests and don’t have a need for rehearsal. There is a travel charge for areas such as Cascade, McCall. I will consider out of state weddings.
- Prison Weddings: He is experienced in prison wedding ceremonies and can walk you through the legal requirements for that, if that is your situation. He is reliable with all the legalities of the license and necessary paperwork for civil and non-denominational weddings in all settings.
- Renewing of the Vows: Roger believes in providing the utmost memorable ceremony to the married-to-be couple. This is their special day and he will do everything possible to meet their needs. Please contact Roger today for more information. Roger would be honored to be your Wedding Officient!